Island Therapy 1BR
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Price$ 250 avg/night
- Sold No
- LocationCruz Bay
A contemporary 1 bedroom/1 bath sleeps 4. Located on the 2nd floor with easy access via elevator or steps. Brand new listing in excellent condition with very modern high-quality furniture and design, A/C and tile floors. Comfortable living area with expansive views of Cruz Bay. Flat screen cable TV. Internet. Well-equipped full kitchen, glass dining table seating 6. Full-size washer/dryer, 1 luxury sofa bed that sleep 2 comfortably. Check out island sunsets from the deck with counter high bar chairs, and bar counter, all overlooking the azure waters of Cruz Bay. Includes 1 reserved covered parking space, should you decide to rent a vehicle. Grande Bay Resort is walking distance from many restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and booking agents who can reserve your day sail, power boat, fishing excursion, eco-tour or other relaxing entertainment. Several beaches are within walking distance, with numerous beaches on the north shore only a short taxi ride away. You are also just a few minutes from the people or car ferries which can take you to St. Thomas, the BVI or other nearby islands. Nearest airport is St Thomas International Airport (just a 20 minute ferry ride to St Thomas). Grande Bay Resort is a premier luxury property; well-maintained with lush vegetation offering many amenities, a beautiful rooftop salt-water swimming pool, a 6-person whirlpool spa, with an extensive deck area, and an indoor gym. The elevated swimming pool area provides an awesome view of Cruz Bay harbor, and distant islands.
We know your stay will have you returning to this beautiful island resort and to Island Therapy. We fell in love with St John and know you will too. Please give us a call.
Accommodation Type: Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non-Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 1 Bedroom with King size bed
Other Sleeping accommodations for 2 – convertible queen sofa bed is top of the line, very comfortable, and sleep like a normal bed – not your standard pullout.
1 bathroom with shower
Living room accommodates 4 people comfortably
Other Amenities: Grande Bay Resort features a fully operational 24-hour security desk, and a full gym with beautiful water views. The gym has 3 treadmills, an elliptical, exercise bike, a pilates reformer and a weight lifting corner. Satellite / Cable TV Television
Island activities / businesses: The island is 60% National Park and offers all kinds of activities aside from a relaxing lifestyle with 18 beaches, rated as some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Attractions include such things as the US National Park Service underwater snorkeling trail, hiking trails, boating, kayaking, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, wind-surfing, scenic roads giving panoramic views of both coasts, tours by the US Forest Service, fishing. Cruz Bay offers numerous restaurants, 2 main grocery stores, souvenir stores, churches, all within walking distance. The local ferry to St. Thomas is a 2-minute walk, where hundreds of duty free shops are located. Island Therapy is located in the heart of Cruz Bay, and is part of Grande Bay Resort.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- 1 covered parking space
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Linens provided – sheets, blankets and bed coverings
- Towels provided – both bath and beach towels are provided
- Full kitchen – stainless steel appliances; microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher , coffee maker, toaster, mixer, cooking utensils, plates, silverware, glassware, knives.
- Beach chairs , bamboo mats & coolers
Accommodation Rates (2019):
10% discount for 7-night stay.
- Rates by Season: Rates are based on 2 guests; add US $15 per night, per additional guest.
- Spring/Summer 2019 (May 1 – Jul 31, 3 night min. stay) – US $325 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee (weekly US $2048)
- Early Fall 2019 (Aug 1 – Oct 31, 3 night min. stay) – US $250 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee (weekly $1575)
- Fall Season 2019 (Nov 1 – Dec 20, 3 night min. stay) – US $325 nightly, USVI plus hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee (weekly $2048)
- Holiday Season 2019/20 (Dec 21 – Jan 5 2020, 7 night min. stay) – US $450 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee
- Winter Season 2020 (Jan 6 – Apr 30, 3 night min. stay) – US $400 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee (US $2520 weekly)
- Spring/Summer 2020 (May 1 – Jul 31, 3 night min. stay) – US $350 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & US $150 cleaning fee ($2205 Weekly)
- Early Fall 2020 (Aug 1 – Oct 31, 3 night min. stay) – $250 nightly, plus USVI hotel tax & $150 cleaning fee (US $1733 Weekly)
Fees: USVI Taxes = 12.5%
Cleaning fee = US $150 / stay
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot